It takes courage to stay delicate
in a world this cruel. Beau Taplin || Shed your sharp edges.
- Bob and Steve, two non-Muslim friends who happen to be lost in a desert. After days of walking without any water or food, they noticed a Mosque.
- Bob said: "Yes, thank God! I will walk in saying that my name is Mohamed, and you say that your name is Ahmed, this way we'll get some food! Deal?"
- Steve said: "No, I'm sticking with my name."
- They walked into the Mosque and the Sheikh saw them.
- The Sheikh asked: "What are your names?"
- Bob said: "My name is Mohamed."
- Steve said: "My name is Steve."
- Sheikh said: "Guys, please bring some food and water for Steve. And you Mohamed, Ramadan Kareem :)."
lol okay I don't have tumblr and I usually stay away from anon activity because part of it seems so ominous to me x_x But some of your posts are great and others made me laugh (lacoste one lol). I'll keep this ominous free too so I can comment again—my name's Sana, I'm a graphic designer, I live in chicago, but REALLY, i'm completely obsessed with canada. :D happy ramadan!
Hahaha to be honest, I’ve always been cautious about having my anon message tab enabled, but alhamdulillah I’ve been ominous message-free for the most part. I’m really glad that you took time out to message me though, Sana! It’s a pleasure to meet you and I must admit, Canada’s pretty awesome BUT from what I’ve heard, Chicago’s very similar to Toronto so you’re not missing out on much (except maybe the cold!). And of course, Happy Ramadan to you too! Hope to hear from you again soon! :D
Sabahat Abdul Qadeer
Translation: Live life according to Allah here; you can have your way in the hereafter. After all, what else is there to do in a never ending life?